Emergency Response & AED
AED’s are a vital part of any safety program and may be the last option for survival of anyone that happens to go into sudden cardiac arrest. Stat First Aid & Safety not only provides and installs the AED’s to your required locations but also offers and insures they are rescue ready and able to deliver a shock if necessary. Additionally, Stat First Aid & Safety will make sure your AED’s are registered with the state, in which they are activated, keeping you compliant.
Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) have become an expected standard of care in the workplace, with many employees expecting AEDs to be readily available in office buildings, factories and manufacturing facilities. But how can you meet these expectations to ensure their safety without decreasing your bottom line?
Not all AEDs are created equal. The HeartSine samaritan PAD combines patented technology with one of the lowest costs of ownership on the market. And it’s all available in a simple-to use package that carries a warranty that is second to none, with flexible finance and program management options that affordably help mitigate risk and liability in deploying these lifesaving devices.
You have a choice of AEDs for all of your facilities, so you should choose the AED that protects not only your employees and visitors, but your bottom line as well.
All worksites are potential candidates for AED programs because of the possibility of SCA and the need for timely defibrillation. Let Stat First Aid & Safety help ease your mind in knowing that your AEDs are managed and rescue ready by having a Stat representative service them properly with our management programs.”
What are the advantages of the Samaritan® PAD?
Advanced technology for the real world – compact in size, long on ability.
- Portable – light, easy to transport.
- Durable – highest durability rating of any AED, designed to be used in almost any environment condition.
- Ease of use – visual and audible prompts will guide even the inexperienced lay rescuer through rescue steps.
- Cost of ownership – low maintenance cost; easy to replace Pad-Pak contains both electrodes and batteries.
- Optimized performance – the HeartSine Samaritan PAD utilizes advanced SCOPE technology to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
- Developed by a world leader
Download The HeartSine Product manuals:
HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 350P/360P